Complete piano pedal pallet
I think it's great that MuseScore has the Ped_____| notation, But there are other symbols that pianists need as well. For completeness, I'd like to see:
1) the modern style of pedal notation. In this style, there is not "Ped" marking, just a line with a bar at both ends.
2) __/\___ this is used to quickly release then reapply the pedal
3) S.P. ............* This is notation for the sostenuto pedal--the middle pedal of a grand.
4) una corda * apply and release the una corda pedal--the leftmost pedal of a grand.
5) tre corda another direction to release the una corda pedal.
6) editorial pedal markings. These are dotted lines in a lighter font placed on top of a normal pedal marking. For example, 2 above would sometimes have a continuous solid line with a dotted gray /\ at the editorial pedal point.
Also, there are midi controls for at least some of these effects. It would be great if at least the damper pedal were interpreted by Musescore. Are there any plans for this?