[1.0] In playback, note(s) do not stop when they should
This is similar but not exactly equal to this issue and it might be related with it. An important difference is that this issue can be consistently reproduced.
Context: Ver. 1.0, both release version and SVN rev. 4208, under Windows XP.
1) Open the attached sample score
2) Make sure the "Play repeats" toggle is ON
3) Play the score back
Result: after the repeat, some notes hold on, without stopping when they should. Some are held somewhat longer, some are held to the end of the piece.
1) In the sample score, notes with red heads have Offtime set to "user" and some negative value (the value itself is not relevant)
2) The issue shows up if TWO conditions apply: a) there is some repeat being played back, b) some notes in or after the repeat have some user offtime set. EITHER turn off "Play repeats" OR remove the user offtimes from the red notes and everything is played back correctly.
3) It may be observed that, in the conditions for the issue to show up, the note with the green head (second note of measure 3) is played back with some user offtime (but none is set); actually it is played with the user offtime of the second red note.
It looks like the playback is following the repeat to choose the note to play, but it is going straight on (without repeat) to collect the data for those notes; when it runs out of data, but there are still notes to play, troubles may arise.
4) It might be relevant or not, but selecting user offtime under "Note Properties" for any note (which does not have any user offtime set) in or after the repeat, a default value of 1000 (the max available) is proposed; while for notes before the repeat, a default value of -1 (the default) is proposed.