[1.1] Changing time signature should change autobeam properties
S4 - Minor
- Create a score in 3/4 with the new score wizard
- Enter a couple of 8th notes
- There are beamed by 2. Delete them all
- Change time signature to 6/8 by drag and dropping it from the palette
- Enter some 8th notes
Expected result : notes are beamed by 3.
Actual result : notes are beamed by 2 like in 3/4.
Workaround : create a 6/8 score with the new score wizard and copy paste the music in it.
To be checked in the trunk.
- Insert a new measure at the start of range
- place a 6/8 time signature in second measure
- remove the first measure
now : notes are beamed by 3
fixed in the branch at r4713.
Automatically closed -- issue fixed for 2 weeks with no activity.