Secondary voice pasting
There's a bug, but I'm not sure how to deal with it - it seems to be carrying over elements from the first voice, causing confusion.
1. Create 4/4 piano score.
2. Insert a secondary voice crotchet.
3. Drag-select and copy it.
4. Paste it into an empty bar.
Result: Although the secondary voice crotchet has pasted, it has also copied the first voice semibreve rest (there should be a crotchet rest, instead of a dislodged semibreve rest).
Next bug (continuing on):
5. In the following bar, fill it with first voice crotchets.
6. Paste your secondary voice crotchet into that bar.
7. Drag-select the secondary voice crotchet.
Expected result: Only the secondary voice crotchet is selected.
Actual result: It will grab the rest of the score, unless there's a secondary voice somewhere later on, in which it'll grab up-to that point. I am also unable to place secondary voice notes anywhere in the bar, other than the first crotchet. The first crotchet of the first voice was deleted (not sure how this should be handled).
Using MuseScore 1.0.0 pre-release 2 (3949) and Mac 10.4.11.