MuseScore 3.2.3 Release
We are pleased to announce MuseScore 3.2.3. We focused on fixing regressions introduced by significant changes in MuseScore 3.2 as well as introducing the package working on macOS 10.10 and higher.
Download MuseScore 3.2.3 Release
For a complete list of changes, please see the release notes.
- Articulations didn't play properly in MDL instruments
- Tuplets layout was broken in some cases
- Fingering jumped unpredictably in some cases
- Score_and_Parts pdfs were garbled when using MuzeJazz font on macOS
- Switching between workspaces erased the enabled plugins
- Read more about new features and improvements available in Musescore 3.2
- Read more about new features and improvements available in Musescore 3.1
- Read more about new features available in MuseScore 3.0