MuseScore 3.3 Release Candidate 2
We are pleased to announce MuseScore 3.3 Release Candidate 2.
We decided to exclude all the changes we made in Save Online workflow from this release and add few more improvements to how the workspaces and palettes work together.
|Windows 64-bit||Windows 32-bit||macOS 10.10 or higher||
- Current workspace is automatically saved on each action that changes the workspace
- Basic and Advanced workspaces are automatically marked as "edited" if you customise palettes or toolbars
- Palettes and workspaces can be reset to the default state defined by the workspace you started customisations from
- Add time delay when dragging palette elements to avoid occasional moving palette cells
- It was impossible to use keyboard with palettes on macOS if any additional window appears while working with the palettes
- Filters (F6) for Lyrics and Chord Symbols were mixed up
- Unable to successively insert symbols from a palette in text editing mode
- Lyrics Y offset in parts was lost on save/reload
- It was impossible to enter successive sticking elements
- MuseScore crashed when undoing adding an instrument in continuous view
- Delete confirmation appeared several times when deleting multiple cells
|Release Notes||MuseScore 3.3 Beta||MuseScore 3.3 Beta Update|