Release notes for MuseScore 1.3
MuseScore 1.3 was released February 28, 2013.
MuseScore 1.3 is mainly a bug fix release. Two bugs causing a major nuisance and a dozen of smaller ones have been fixed. No new features have been added. The translations and the handbooks have been updated.
- Fix #19148: Distortion in sound playback after several measures of play due to reverb
- Improve the stability of the sequencer and user interface interaction
- Fix crash when loading files with invalid tuplet
- Fix crash when exporting parts with voltas
- Fix possible crash during MusicXML import
- Fix crash when changing voices without valid input state
- Fix #16692: Save and Save As dialogue boxes fail to open when Title contains colon
- Fix last element in file format combo box in the File -> Open Dialog is empty on Mac OS X
- Fix Two percussion clefs in palette
- Fix #16301: Verbose program listing in Add/Remove Programs
- Change default shortcut for voices to Ctrl + Alt + Voice number (Previous shortcuts were not working on Mac)
- Fix small icons on Windows and Mac
- Add 1024x1024 icons on Mac OSX for retina display
- Fix: Fermata applied to rest isn’t positioned where it was placed until score is saved and re-opened
- Better looking new score wizard on Mac OS X
- Fix: Two invisible boxes in 'Lines'
- Windows binaries are now signed with an Authenticode certificate
- Windows installer is also available in MSI format to ease the deployment of MuseScore through Group Policy
- Both Windows installers are signed with an Authenticode certificate
- Updated musescore.com “Save online” plugin, cosmetic changes
- Updated ABC import plugin, support for larger files
MuseScore 1.3 is packaged with Qt 4.8.4 on Windows and Mac OS X.