No Audio Output: Intermittent
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Reboot Windows 10 version 2004 on a Lenovo ThinkPad P53.
2. Login to Windows
3. Launch Firefox
4. Launch a new tab
5. Launch a new tab
6. Close each tab one by one until Firefox closes.
7. Launch MuseScore by clicking the application shortcut on the desktop
8. Select any score from the launcher.
9. File | Open any score.
10. Click on the lowest note on the first beat in the first measure
11. Click the play button in the toolbar.
No audio output into the external headphones that are plugged directly into the laptop. The notes were correctly highlighted and the playhead rectangle moved correctly.
I'm running MuseScore version 188.8.131.5299.
After restarting MuseScore, I can hear music after clicking the play button.