Alternate Fingerings is a plug-in to add and edit keys combinations for non-standard play positions, for instruments like flutes, reeds, ...
- Support for the flute family of instruments (wind.flutes.flute).
- Manage your library of presets, filter by note and accident
Full support for open, closed, half-open holes, and more
- This plugin relies on Fiati font being installed, which can be downloaded here: https://github.com/eduardomourar/fiati/releases For windows 10 users: Make sure to install the font for "All Users" or MuseScore (and thus this plugin) won't have access to it.
- If using MuseScore version 3 then download the plugin and unzip it.
- Install using the instructions in the MuseScore 3.x Handbook, which typically involves copying the QML file to the local MuseScore Plugin directory.
- Open MuseScore and navigate to 'Plugins' -> 'Plugin Manager' to enable the plugin. Tick the box against 'alternatefingering' and apply with 'OK'.
- Kingma Sysem for the flute is not supporterd
Notes & Rests
|altfing_screenshot 1.2.0.png||31.83 KB|