Export Audio with Metronome
A plugin for MuseScore 3 that includes the metronome when exporting audio files.
- Export audio in all of MuseScore 3's supported formats (.MP3, .WAV, .FLAC, .OGG)
- Adjust volume of the metronome and/or the track itself
- Accented first beats of every measure
- The plugin remembers your settings
Unzip the latest release and move 'Export Audio with Metronome.qml' to MuseScore's plugins folder.
For more help installing this plugin, visit this page.
- Run the plugin from 'File/Export Audio with Metronome'
- Specify metronome volume (absolute MIDI volume) and instruments volume (relative to their existing volume)
- Choose an output file type
- Choose where and what to write the file to