Solo Analyzer is a plugin for MuseScore that colours and names the selected notes in regards to their role in the current chord.
It comes in 2 flavours:
- A plugin without interaction : it colours and names the selected note automatically without manual intervention,
- An interactive plugin : you can select the options for the solo analysing and rendering. It acts also as a default behaviour management for the non-interactive plugin
IMPORTANT: The plugin use the Chord Symbols to identify chords.
(from Kenny Dorham's "Blue Bossa" grid)
New in 1.3.0
- Different level of colouring and naming the notes: none, notes defined by the chord, notes present in the scale.
- New optional note name placement: at Lyrics level.
- Interactive mode for managing the default behaviour of the non-interactive plugin
Download the last stable version
- If using MuseScore version 3 then download the plugin and unzip it.
- Install using the instructions in the MuseScore 3.x Handbook, which typically involves copying the QML file to the local MuseScore Plugin directory.
- Open MuseScore and navigate to 'Plugins' -> 'Plugin Manager' to enable both plugins. Tick the box against 'soloanalyser' and ''soloanalyser-interactive' and apply with 'OK'.
NO WARRANTY THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.