How does it work?
- Select the range of notes over which the tempo change has to take place
- Open up the plugin from
Plugins - TempoChanges
- Staff Text: Optional staff text to be created at the start of the tempo change. Leave blank if undesired.
- BPM beat: Reference beat duration for both tempo settings below
- Start BPM: Tempo of the first note in the selection (in BPM beats)
- End BPM: Tempo of the first note after the selection (in BPM beats)
Apply. The plugin will now create invisible tempo texts on each segment within the selection and a final visible one on the first note after the selection with the resulting end tempo.
Plugin Dialog and resulting score fragment
This plugin is currently available in:
* Deutsch (thanks Jojo-Schmitz)
Download and Install
https://github.com/jeetee/MuseScore_TempoChanges/archive/2.3.1.zip or use attached file
For installation see Plugins.
Tested with MuseScore 2.0.2, should work on 2.0+