MuseScore does not yet have any automated tests set up. Below are some notes to help keep track of some possible options.
Ubuntu / Linux
- Ara Pulido on Desktop Testing in Ubuntu YouTube video
- LDTP LDTP Python API or LDTP recorder
- Mago Desktop testing on Ubuntu. Tests are written by hand using XML. Mago is build on top of LDTP
- Testing the User Interface with Automated UI Tests in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Tests are created by point and click
- UI Automation Verify (UIA Verify) Test Automation Framework
- Autoit : BASIC-like UI scripting language
- AutoHotKey : Open source UI scripting for Windows. You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or use the macro recorder.
- Systir. Tests written by hand in Ruby.