How to ask for support or file bug reports
Navegue até a página do manual do MuseScore 3: Bug reports and Feature requests
Before submitting your support request in the forum, please:
- Look for a solution in the Handbook (search the Handbook)
- Check the How Tos, FAQ and Tutorials
- Search the forums of the website to see if someone has already encountered the same problem
- Try to reproduce the issue with the latest nightly. You may also view and version history to check whether it has been fixed/implemented already.
Please include as much of the following information as you know and limit each issue to one report:
- Version/revision of MuseScore you are using (e.g. version 2.1, revision 871c8ce). Check Help → About... (Mac: MuseScore → About MuseScore...).
- Operating system being used (e.g. Windows 7, macOS 10.12 or Ubuntu 14.04)
- If reporting a bug, describe the precise steps that lead to the problem (where do you click, what keys do you press, what do you see, etc.).
If you are not able to reproduce the problem with the steps, it is probably not worth reporting it as the developers will not be able to reproduce (and solve) it either. Remember that the goal of a bug report is not only to show the problem, but to allow others to reproduce it easily.
- attach the score that shows the problem —use the "File attachments" option at the bottom of the page, just above the Save and Preview buttons when you're typing your post.