每个符号面板是一个包含可用于当前乐谱的谱面记号的文件夹。Click on the palette name to open and close it.
To view or hide the palette area of the workspace:
- 按下F9；或者从顶部菜单选择视图 → 符号面板.
MuseScore provides two preset workspaces: Basic (the default option) and Advanced (a version with more palettes and symbols). These contain symbols drawn from the various sections of the Master palette. In addition, you can create your own custom workspaces (below).
To switch between workspaces
- Select a new workspace from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the workspace panel; alternatively, select View → Workspaces, and click on one of the options.
To dock or undock a workspace, see Side panels.
Create a custom workspace
The Basic and Advanced workspaces are preset and cannot be changed by the user. However, MuseScore allows you to create your own workspaces which are fully editable:
To create a customizable workspace:
- Select an existing workspace: use the drop-down list at the bottom of the workspace panel if required;
- Click the + button (next to the dropdown list), which displays the following dialog:
Note: this can also be opened from the menu: View→Workspace→New;
- Enter a name for the new workspace;
- Tick the components that you want joined to the workspace, namely:
- Toolbars: Allows you to customize the tool button display and the order in which they are displayed. Access this via View→Toolbars→Customize toolbars.
- Menu bar: Allows you to change the menus and menu items displayed in the Menu bar. NOT IMPLEMENTED YET;
- GUI components: Saves information with the workspace about the position of the GUI (Graphical user interface) components, and whether they are open or not. (e.g. Inspector, Timeline);
- GUI Preferences: Saves the preferences selected for the GUI elements in Edit→Preferences, such as Theme and Canvas settings;
- Press Save. The new workspace is added to the panel.
To insert, delete, rename and reorder the palettes within a custom workspace; or to edit the palette display; or to enable editing of palette contents: see Palette menu.
To add to, rearrange, or delete palette contents: see Custom palettes.
To edit the workspace name or to change which components are associated with the workspace:
- Select 试图→工作区→编辑工作区.
This displays a window with the same options as the 新建工作区对话框 (above).