MuseScore for Band
Concert band, brass band, marching band, battery and pit percussion—ready out-of-the-box. (Plus big band for jazz.)
Any change you make to any part is immediately reflected in the full score—and vice versa.
… and custom linked parts
You can even keep a drumline score linked to a full marching band score and to individual percussion parts.
Instantly switch between transposed and concert pitch. Sounding pitches stay the same while the written notes change.
- Full band sounds (including marching percussion)
- Playback of almost all notation elements
- Mixing and panning for individual parts
- Style rules apply to the whole score at once
- Total control of every score element’s position
- Continuous View displays score as endless ribbon, with no layout breaks
- Easy-to-use and customizable interface
- Note entry via mouse, keyboard, or MIDI (including real-time)
- Import from other music notation software via MusicXML
- Share music online with musescore.com
- Send scrolling sheet music videos to YouTube
- Rehearse on the go with MuseScore mobile apps
- Full-featured desktop software free for Mac, Windows, and Linux