Finished redoing my jazz compositions (50+ of them!) in MuseScore
For anyone interested, I've just finished creating MuseScore versions of 50+ of my jazz compositions. It's something I've been working on in the background for the last few months ever since 1.1 came out, but I decided to really accelerate the process the couple of weeks. I've been uploading them to musescore.com as I go, so here is a link to the full set:
I also wrote up a blog article on the experience.
I thought these might prove useful as models for people wondering how to do various things in MuseScore. If it's something that you'd want to do in a lead sheet, chances are, it came up for me at some point. Really, most of what is there is covered in the tutorials I had put together when 1.1 was released, but sometimes it helps to see more examples of what can be done. If you want to know how something was done that isn't covered in the tutorials and that you can't figure out from examining the file in MuseScore, just ask (maybe start a new thread in the Support forum).
Here's a sample page: