How to solve bluetooth audio problems
Some possibilities found in the forums.
- Connect devices before starting MuseScore;
- From Preferences I/O select a different audio option, applying that, then re-selecting 'Speakers/Headphones' and apply;
- Some headsets have both a mode with only output and a mode with microphone. For whatever reason your PC automatically recognizes your audio device as a microphone which isn't compatible with MuseScore. Just exit MuseScore, set your headsets as only audio device and launch MuseScore again. Now MuseScore automatically will set everything well
- Check whether there is a selection for options in the mixer of your operating system.
- Toggle (off and back on) the MIDI button in the toolbar