Tornar a la configuració per defecte
For MuseScore 3 users, see Revert to factory settings
Recent versions of MuseScore have the option to revert back to the standard built-in presets or "factory-settings". Sometimes this is helpful if your settings are corrupted. This is not a normal occurrence so it is best to consult the forums first since there maybe a way to solve your problem without resetting everything.
Warning: reverting to "factory settings" removes any changes you have made to the preferences, palettes, or window settings.
Instructions for Windows
- If you have MuseScore open then you need to close it first
- Type Windows key+R to open the Run dialog. (The Windows key is the one with the logo for Microsoft Windows.)
- Click Browse...
- Look for mscore.exe on your computer. The location may vary depending on your installation but it is probably something similar to My Computer > Local Disk > Program Files > MuseScore 0.9 > bin > mscore.exe
- Click Open to leave the Browse dialog and return to the Run dialog. The following text (or something similar) should display in the Run dialog:
"C:\Program Files\MuseScore 0.9\bin\mscore.exe"
- Click after the quote and a hyphen followed by a capital F: -F
- Press OK
After a few seconds MuseScore should start and all the settings reverted to "factory settings"
Instructions for Mac OSX
- If you have MuseScore open then you need to quit the application first (⌘+Q)
- Open Applications/Utilities/Terminal and a Terminal session window should appear
- Type, (or jusy simply copy/paste) the following command into your terminal line (include the '/' at the front):
This resets all MuseScore preferences to factory settings and immediately launches the MuseScore application. You can now quit Terminal, and continue using MuseScore.