After a long time we managed to get a new release out. Its another big step toward version 1.0. There are some new features and a lot of bug fixes and internal code cleanups. MuseScore now uses the cmake build system instead of "autotools" and the source code repository has changed from cvs to subversion.
To name a few features/enhancements:
- configurable keyboard short cuts
- Instrument names and text can contain musical symbols
- added ALSA audio driver in addition to JACK driver
- many MusicXML fixes and enhancements
- enhanced midi import
- integrated music fonts, no font install necessary
- now uses unicode and utf8
Details are available in the "ChangeLog" file.