MuseScore 0.5 released today!
- integrated small default piano sound font for better "first use experience"
- bracket editing with keyboard
- nested system brackets
- extended lyrics
- subscript and superscript for text
- irregular measures dialog
- more cut&paste and drag&drop operations
- better visual feedback for some drag&drop operations
- the sequencer now interprets ottava and pedal lines. They are also exported to midi.
- some line object can now span several systems (ottava, pedal, trill and hairpins)
- as usual many fixes, enhancements and internal code cleanups
For more Details look into the ChangeLog file.