How to delete measures
Want to delete measures? Select them and Delete Selected Measures
- Click in a empty part of the first measure you want to delete, or the first note.
- Press Shift⇑ and keep it held.
- Click on the last measure you want to delete, or the last note of this measure.
- Release Shift⇑.
- A blue frame should appear around the measure you want to delete.
- Go to Edit → Delete Selected Measures, or press Ctrl+Del (Mac: ⌘+Backspace).
If you just want to delete the content of the measures, press Del (Mac: Fn+Backspace).