Revised review of the Salamander font
Some time ago I gave a comment that the new Salamander piano sound seemed to have a “hurdy-gurdy” sound at times. Well, I take it back: At the time I was having trouble getting 2.0 to accept my scripts, so I was exporting midi out of 1.3 and using SynthFont to convert the midi to wav using the Salamander font.
It turns out that SynthFont wasn't doing a very good job of producing the wav file. Recently I started using the (free) Plogue midi player to produce the wav file, and the “hurdy-gurdy” effect isn't present. And so at this point I can give all five stars to the (now obtainable) sound produced by Salamander font.