How to get scores without time signature (and clef)
for the music of the XIV century and other occasions.
- Create a new score by setting in the dialog box "Create New Score" the desired value (12/2 in the example above) and at least two measures
- Enter the notes starting from the second measure
- Highlight the first measure and press Ctrl+Del, or from the menu select Edit → Delete Selected Measures
With version 2.x
- Highlight the Time Signature with a click and press Del or uncheck the relative box as in the image below
- Highlight the first bar with a right-click, select Stave Properties and uncheck the box Show clef