Two soundfont issues
Good day to all. I'll try to keep this brief.
Issue one is that, if I have a soundfont in a score, and I add a new staff, the staff AUTOMATICALLY sets itself to the first instrument sound. I then have to manually change it using the dropdown menu. This does not seem like intended behavior but it always happens. This is also the case when newly adding a custom soundfont to a score that has never had one.
Issue two is somewhat the opposite. Every single time I close a score, the soundfonts reset. There is a "save to score" option in the Synthesizer, and I always click that after importing my custom soundfont. It causes the score to appear edited (*) but nothing actually changes when I close it and open it again.