Voltas missing in some parts after reopen score
S3 - Major
Voltas behave strange, if added to group of notes.
- Create new String Quartet score.
- In first violin measure 1, change whole rest to two quarter and one half rest.
- select two quartee rests (or second quarter and half) and add prima volta from palet bar
- repeat 2. and 3. in second bar of second violin (add seconda volta, for better reference)
- select third measure in viola and add terza volta to bar three
- create parts - Now, everything looks normal.
- But when you save file and open it again, it changed. You can see, score looks correct, but in parts, prima volta is only in part of first violin, seconda volta is only in part of second violin. Terza volta is OK.
- If You now remove content of first violin first bar, save file, and open it again, you can see, prima volta dissapeared in score, but still is in first violin part.
Workround: Add voltas to measures