Hairpin is not handled correctly when used over repeated bars
1) Insert some notes in the first measure
2) In the next measures, add the "repeat last bar" sign
3) In the last measure, add a single note with an fff dynamics
4) In the first measure, add a ppp dynamics to the first note
5) Select the first measure but not the last one
6) Add a crescendo hairpin
Each measure is just exactly repeated as the previous one.
Instead, I would expect the crescendo to continue over each measure, so that the 3 lines sound the same in the given example.