Rolled chord (piano)

• Aug 4, 2023 - 01:07


On your score maker for the piano, how do I roll a chord (notate to play and hold the notes of a chord from bottom to top)? Do I have to write it in how I want it actually played, or is there some way to put the roll notation in the music?

Delgen Ray


This is called an arpeggio. You can find it in the “arpeggios & glissandi” palette:
Bildschirmfoto vom 2023-08-04 12-37-55.png

There is a known limitation: Currently an arpeggio cannot span multiple voices/staves.

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.