Very glitchy and weird playback issues.
I've used musescore for awhile now, and I haven't had any issues up until now where my playback audio has been very glitchy and high pitched for my ms basic soundfont. I have downloaded other soundfonts on Muse hub as well, but I've still been running into this issue. The ms basic soundfont is maybe an octave or 2 higher and extremely out of tune. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but nothing's worked so far. This only happens to brass instruments from what I've seen so far. Strings and piano sound completely fine. I've been specifically writing for trombone, and when I play the score back, the tempo goes extremely slow. I use a focusrite scarlett 2i2, and when I use the ms basic soundfont listening from my pc's headphone port, the font is perfectly pitched correctly, but still ridiculously slow.