I have been a member of MuseScore for, according to the site, 15 weeks and 1 day. I have just reached 50 followers, and I feel very proud of myself. I know that 50 is not a lot, and most definitely a small number compared to those like MollyMawk, TehDoctorr, wind.e, Tribune Diablo, Ferry, and other such MuseScorers (is that even a thing?). But I am glad to have reached this number. I would like to get your general opinions on a couple of things:
- What is the average rate of gaining followers on this site?
- Does MuseScore provide statistics other than the ones I see on my dashboard? If so, where can I find them?
- What kind of music gets the most views?
- How should I be building my fanbase? (How can I gain more followers?)
- Is participating in group competitions (on MuseScore) a good idea?
- Would all of you who are loyal enough to read this far please follow me right this second? :D
- What is the difference between "transcriptions" and "arrangements"?
- Composing tips? (If you don't have any specific ones, where can I get some adequate advice?)
Okay, I'm done. I would like some opinions from some more "professional" opinions on this, such as the above examples, and these guys as well:
Bomb and Kou
And more dudes I can't think of off the top of my head.