Switch between treble and bass cleves

• Апр 2, 2019 - 11:49

How switch : let I am above and need to be down... for example Shift+PgDn ... otherwise, if I am down and need to be above... for example Shift+PgUp. So will be for some note in bar?


Your English is quite terrible, so I'm not sure what you are saying, but here's what I think you are saying.

You want to switch between the treble clef of a piano and the bass clef of a piano. There is a shortcut that will allow for this, it is Alt+up arrow to go up and Alt+down arrow to go down.

Это русский форум и здесь нормально писать по-русски. Я ответил вам на английском, потому что это мой родной язык.

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.