__奏法记号__are the symbols added to the score to show how a note or chord is to be played. The principal symbols in this group are:
- Mezzo-staccato / Portato
Specialist articulations are also included for bowed and plucked strings, wind instruments etc.
注意Appoggiaturas及acciaccaturas can be found in the 倚音面板。
Use either of the following methods:
- 选择 a note or a range of notes, then double-click a symbol in a palette.
- Drag a symbol from a palette onto a notehead.
To apply an accidental to an existing ornament, such as a trill:
- 搜索并把所需的临时记号应用到乐谱中（小临时记号can be found using the search term "数字低音"）；
- 拖拽临时记号into position (or reposition using keyboard shortcuts or the Inspector).
Add fermata to a barline
- Toggle Staccato: Shift+S
- Toggle Tenuto: Shift+N
- Toggle Sforzato (accent): Shift+V
- Toggle Marcato: Shift+O
- 添加倚音: /
Keyboard shortcuts can be customized in MuseScore's Preferences.
Immediately after adding an articulation or ornament from a palette, the symbol is automatically selected: It can then be moved up or down from the keyboard as follows:
- Press up/down arrow keys for fine positioning (0.1 sp at a time);
- Press Ctrl+↑ or Ctrl+↓ (Mac: Cmd+↑ or Cmd+↓) for larger vertical adjustments (1 sp at a time).
- To flip a symbol to the other side of the note (where applicable), select it and press X.
To enable adjustments in all directions from the keyboard:
- Double click on the symbol to enter Edit mode, or click on it and press Ctrl+E (Mac: Cmd+E) , or right-click on the symbol and select "Edit element";
- Press arrow keys for fine positioning (0.1 sp at a time); or press Ctrl+Arrow (Mac: Cmd+Arrow) for larger adjustments (1 sp at a time).
You can also change the horizontal and vertical offset values in the Inspector. To position more than one symbol at a time, select the desired symbols and adjust the offset values in the Inspector.
Note: The symbol can also be repositioned by clicking and dragging, but for more precise control, use the methods above.
These can be edited from the Articulation section of the Inspector and may include:
- Placement: Above or below the staff.
- Direction: Auto / Up / Down.
- Anchor: Adjust the vertical placement of the symbol.
- Time stretch: For fermatas, adjust the pause length.
- Ornament style: Default or Baroque.
- Play: Turn playback on or off.
For Bend properties, see Bends.
Global settings for articulations and ornaments can be found in Format… → Style… → 版面与格式.
- 装饰音 维基百科