- 从顶部菜单栏内，选择视图然后勾选/取消勾选检视器；或使用快捷键F8（Mac: fn+F8）。
When you select any object in the score window, its properties are automatically displayed in the Inspector where they can be edited. Multiple elements can also be selected and edited together—as long as they are of the same type. However, if the selected objects are of different types, then the Inspector restricts you to editing color and visibility only.
"Reset to style default" and "Set to style" buttons
When you select a score object, two types of buttons are clearly visible on the right-hand side of the Inspector:
Reset to style default: . Press this button to reset a particular property to the default value—i.e. the one shown in the Style menu.
设为默认样式: . Press this button to make the value of a particular property the new default for the style. This will update the Style menu and all other objects governed by that style.
Properties are conveniently listed under categories in the Inspector. Categories can be identified by their bold lettering. For example, if you select a barline, you will see the following displayed at the top of the Inspector:
For details of the various categories and their properties, see below:
All score elements—except frames, breaks and spacers—display this category in the Inspector when selected. The options are as follows:
可见性：取消勾选该勾选将会 隐藏元素；也可以使用快捷键V来切换。隐藏元素不会在导出PDF或图片时显示在乐谱上。If you still want them to remain on display in the document window, make sure that the "Show Invisible" option is selected in 视图 → Show Invisible。隐藏元素的颜色是灰色。
颜色：Click on the rectangle to open a "Color Select" dialog. Adjust the color and opacity of selected elements.
This category is displayed only when you have selected a mixture of different types of elements, and allows editing of color and visibility only.
- Leading Space: Use this to increase or decrease the space before an element. This also affects any associated lyric syllables.
- Offset X/Y: This changes the positon of every note in the same voice as the selected note(s). If you want to make changes to the position of just one note, use the Element category instead).
- Small: Make noteheads and stem small.
- Stemless: Make chord stemless.
- Stem direction: Choice of Auto, Up, or Down.
This category allows you to make changes to selected notes (but for note position—see Element). It contains the following properties:
- 缩小化: 使符头缩小。(you can specify the relative size of all small notes from the menu: 格式 → 样式… → 大小…).
- 符头组: See Notehead groups.
- 符头类: See Notehead types.
- 镜像符头: Position notehead to the left or right of the stem (default is "Auto").
- Tuning: Adjust tuning of note to the nearest cent.
- 播放: Unticking this box silences the note.
- Velocity type: Sets the MIDI velocity of notes directly. Chose one of two options:
- 偏移量: Make the value shown in "Velocity" relative to the previous dynamic marking.
- 用户定义: Make the value shown in "Velocity" absolute (i.e. the MIDI velocity is unaffected by dynamic markings).
- Velocity: Set the MIDI velocity according to the option displayed in "Velocity type."
- 对齐谱线: When ticked, the note is fixed to the top line of the standard 5-line staff.
- Line: A positive number moves the "fixed" note down; a negative number moves it upwards.
This category appears differently according to the selection you have made:
- If you select a notehead, the "Select" category displays buttons which allow you to easily switch the selection to the stem, beam, hook, duration dot (or dots) or tuplet number associated with the notehead (see image below).
- If you select a range of measures, the "Select" category allows you to select either all notes, grace notes, or rests.
This section is displayed in the Inspector when you select one or more note beams, and allows you to make fine adjustments to beam position and angle, and also change the spacing of beamed notes. See Adjust beam with the inspector.
This section appears when you select a clef: the tick box allows you to turn on/off the display of a preceding courtesy clef.
This category appears when you select an articulation or ornament. The following options are available:
- Direction: Whether the symbol points up or down: only applicable to certain symbols.
- 挂钩: The vertical placement of the symbol:
- Time stretch: Only applicable to fermatas. Allows you to vary the pause in playback.
- Ornament style: A choice of default or Baroque playback.
- 播放: Turn on/off playback effect.
当线性记号被选中时，本分类会显示。Here, you can set various general properties.
- Visible: Hide or display just the line: any text remains visible.
- Allow diagonal: The default is horizontal (unticked). Tick if you want to edit the line to create a slope.
- Line color/thickness/style: Set various properties of the line.
Text Line Core
This category is displayed when a line is selected. It allows you to set the wording of a line, edit text properties, set line hooks, and align the text in relation to the line.
- Begin hook / 高度：At the beginning of the line, specify no hook, or a vertical or angled hook; set hook length.
End hook / 高度：Ditto for the very end of the line.
首端文字 / 中继文字 / 末端文字：Refers to text at the very beginning of the line; at the beginning of any continuation line; or at the end of the very last line. All have the same properties, as follows:
- 文本: Create or edit the text associated with the line.
- Font face / 大小 / 样式：Set the 文本属性, and/or edit the text style of the line.
- 对齐: Set the horizontal and vertical alignment of the text in relation to the line.
- Placement: Place the text on (Above/Below), or to the left of the line.
- X / Y偏移: Adjust the x and y offsets for exact positioning.
Some object types have additional properties. These are accessed by right-clicking on the object and 从右键菜单选择“... 属性”选项。The settings available in these dialoges are explained in the description of the object type in Notation或高级话题.