您能通过格式→样式…→文本样式浏览并编辑所有的文本样式。This gives you access to the following text properties for each style:
- Name: Change the name of a user style if desired.
- Font face / Font size / Font style: The name of the font (e.g Times New Roman, Arial etc.), its size in points, and any optional Italic, Bold or Underline formatting.
- Align: Horizontal (left, right, center) and Vertical.
- Offset X/Y: Horizontal and vertical offsets in sp. units.
- Size changes with staff space setting: Whether text size changes in proportion to score scaling.
- Frame: Chose to have a circular or square frame around the text.
- Foreground color: of the frame border.
- Background color: of the background within the frame.
- Border: Thickness of the line of the frame in space units.
- Text margin : Inner frame margin in space units.
Border radius: For box frame, radius of rounded corner.
Notes: (1) Opacity is set by the parameter "Alpha channel" in the "Select Color" dialog: a value between 0, transparent, and 255, opaque. (2) Other text properties, such as font color, can be set in the Inspector.
You can also edit the text properties of a Text Style by selecting an object of the desired style in the score, adjusting its properties in the Inspector, and clicking the Set as style buttons as you go. This will automatically update the Text Style and all relevant text objects in the score.
If you have made changes to a particular text property in the Inspector, but want to revert that property to the Text Style definition, press the "Reset to style default" button.
Save and load text styles
Text Styles (together with all other styles in a document) can be saved as a style file and loaded into other MuseScore files. See Save and load style.