- 然后在顶部菜单内点击文件 → 乐谱属性。
- 在顶部菜单中点击文件 → 乐谱属性；
- 要添加另外的元标签，单击New 按钮。填入"New tag name（新标签名称）"字段，然后单击OK；
Pre-existing meta tags
Every score displays the following fields in Score Properties:
- File Path: 乐谱文件在您计算机中的位置。
- MuseScore Version: 最后一次保存时的MuseScore主程序版本。
- Revision: The revision of MuseScore the score was last saved with.
- API-Level: 文件格式版本。
- arranger: （一般是空的）
- composer: This is initially set to the same text as "Composer" on the first page of the New Score Wizard.
- copyright: This is initially set to the same text as "Copyright" on the first page of the New Score Wizard.
- creationDate: Date of the score creation. This could be empty, if the score was saved in test mode (see Command line options).
- lyricist: This is initially set to the same text as "Lyricist" on the first page of the New Score Wizard.
- movementNumber: (empty)
- movementTitle: (empty)
- originalFormat: This tag exists only if the score is imported (see file formats).
- platform: The computing platform the score was created on. This might be empty if the score was saved in test mode.
- poet: (empty)
- source: May contain a URL if the score was downloaded from or saved to MuseScore.com.
- translator: (empty)
- workNumber: (empty)
- workTitle: This is initially set to the same text as "Title" on the first page of the New Score Wizard.
Entering Work / Movement / Part metadata
- workNumber is the number of the larger work (e.g. 8—for "The Four Seasons," Op. 8, by Vivaldi).
- workTitle is the title of the larger work (e.g "The Four Seasons,").
- movementNumber is the number of the movement in the larger work (e.g. 3 for Autumn).
- movementTitle is the title of the movement in the larger work (e.g.“Autumn”).
It is customary, when using the New Score Wizard, to create a work with the movementTitle as title (even though it ends up in workTitle then) and, directly after creating the score, amending this information in the Score Properties dialogue.
- partName: The name of the part as given on part creation (which is also used to fill the corresponding part name text in the top vertical frame—be aware that later changes to one are not reflected in the other).
To show the content of one or more meta tags in a header or footer for your score/part:
- Make sure that the correct score or instrument part is the active tab;
- From the menu, select Format → Style... → Header, Footer:
If you hover with your mouse over the Header or Footer text region, a list of macros will appear, showing their meaning, as well as the existing meta tags and their content.
- 按需往合适的文本框内添加标签（例如$:workTitle:）以及宏（e.g. $M）；
- Click Apply to see how the header or footer looks in the score. Make corrections to the dialog if required;
- 若一个分谱在活跃状态的标签页内。若您欲将这些设置应用到全部分谱，请单击Apply to all parts；