How to change the language in MuseScore
Want to use MuseScore in another language?
When running MuseScore for the first time or after a factory reset, it is using same the language as your operating system is using
Here are instructions on how to change it:
- Edit→Preferences…, the 2nd entry in the main menu, there the last entry in the submenu (Mac: MuseScore→Preferences…)
- Click on the 'General' tab (the first, leftmost tab).
- In Language (the upper right field), select one from the drop-down list. The topmost entry, "System" causes MuseScore to use the same language as your operating system does.
- Click OK (the first, leftmost of the three buttons, resp. on a Mac the last, rightmost button, in the bottom right corner, or just hit Return).
- Restart MuseScore (needed in MuseScore 1, 2 and 4, but not in MuseScore 3).