Help needed with multiple repeat sections
Hello forum, I'm looking for some help with multiple repeat sections:
I have a score with two repeat sections (each with two voltas), and a jump "D.S. al capo" (requiring the "segnio", "to coda" and "coda" symbols). The latter works fine, the repeats do not.
I'm trying to accomplish the following sequence:
- measures 1-2
- 3-34 (first repeat section including first volta),
- 3-32 (first repeat section, up until beginning of second volta)
- 35-42 (second volta, which is also start of second repeat section, having its own first volta)
- 35-41 (second repeat section, before second volta)
- 43-67 (continued with second volta of second repeat section)
- 25-32 (jump to segnio, play until "to coda")
- 68-84 (continuing at coda)
What it actually does is this:
- the first parts are fine (the first four lines above), so 1-2, 3-34, 3-32, 35-42
- but instead of repeating the second repeat section and then continue with its second volta
- it repeats measure 42 (first volta of second repeat section)
- and then jumps to coda (measure 68)
I've retested without segnio / to coda / coda symbols => same effect.
Running the attached score on MuseScore 3.4.2
What's going on here?
What can I do to avoid this?
Any help appreciated. Thanks!
|Summer Dreaming.mscz||20.54 KB|