Random generator plugin request
Hi! I'm not completely sure whether this should be in the plugin forum or feature request forum, but I'll try here in the plugins forum.
I'm a violin teacher, and really likes musescore writing down new sheet music and creating sheet music tasks for my student, but writing random notes for students to write the name of is so time consuming, and I think it could be generated quite easily. But I'm not a developer, so I don't know how to create the generator.. But if someone good developing plugins sees this, I would really like, and actually be willing to pay some money (not much though) if someone could create this plugin for me:
"The random note generator"
It would work like this:
It does exactly what it says - create random notes. But it needs to have some sort of user interface to limit the randomness, and these are the restrictions I would love to see:
1. Select time signature (I would want my random notes to be inside the bars)
2. Select how many bars should be generated
3. Select note duration, ranging from whole-notes to sixteen-notes (would be very nice with a possibility with a multiple choice interface - i.e. you can choose that the random notes would only be quarter notes, or a mix between quarter and half-notes etc)
4. Select pitch range (with this you can select whether the notes would span from c1-c1 or from A to c5 or something)
5. Select accidentals (four choices would be great: no accidentals - only sharps - only flats - both flat and sharps)
It would be SO great to have this to create random new tasks and tests for students to fill in! But I don't know if it's even possible to create it?
Anyone have any suggestions?