ties: problems with position: end in notes, collision with single flag, vertical position
Making my edition for Bärenreiter I spend 60% of my time on correcting beam angles as said before. The other 40% is divided: 10% several and 30% to correcting ties. Three things (using Gonville font being the most compact):
- ties from above end quite often in the note head at he right side
- ties touch the lines, they should be clearly over the line, upper or down part in the middle between the lines. Clear option in Dorico
- ties go over the flag of single eight or sixteenth notes (etc) and need to be moved out quite a lot
I hope in future updates this will be corrected, saves hours of correction work!