Notes Hang/Blend with Manual Semi-Realtime Note Entry
So I'm having another issue with semi-Realtime Manual input. It's hard to explain in one sentence, so I'll try to describe the events.
- I start up musescore
- Switch to semi-Realtime (Manual) Note Entry
- Press a note on the keyboard and then advance
- I press another note, but both notes appear to be playing at the same time
- Every note I press after that will only be added to that
- So every time I advance, all notes I've tried to enter will be put in that one beat/advancement (a big blob of notes after pressing enough)
- I only hear the note I press when I advance, but all of the notes I pressed before are added (that might be important)
And that's pretty much it. It started a couple of days ago, but I don't remember doing anything that would specifically trigger it. I'm sure that it is a problem with musescore though, because I saw Midi-Ox's logs, and tested my devices with other Daws and musescore and the results are the same. Also, note entry methods using the mouse work just fine. Does anyone have an idea of how I could fix this?