A few requests for MuseScore 3
There are a few things I've found that MuseScore lacks in its current version. Could these be implemented into MuseScore 3?
- Crescs/decrescs over long notes (https://musescore.org/en/node/268031) [I think Sibelius does this.]
- Arpeggios going over multiple staves (like for a piano or harp)
- Sound for grace notes going after the selected note
- Actual working ritards and accels
- Gong sound
- Cymbal choking (like with a triangle)
- Muted strings (possibly another feature like pizzicato activated with staff text?)
- The ability to temporarily divide a part into multiple staves (in the example shown below, you can see this happening twice in the string section.)
I understand if stuff like this is hard to implement, but I would really appreciate if these features were added.
|Rachmaninoff Score With Divided Staves.png||341.05 KB|