Some bugs I found in the past few days (version 2.2.1)
OS: Windows , Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (32-bit): 2.2.1, revision: 51b8386
*Tempo Markings often do not play back properly (actual playback speed not matching written tempo on the inspector and/or the actual marking).
*System and Staff Text properties (like size, font, italic, etc) are not preserved on score copies.
(For this one I tried both "Save As..." and "Save a Copy..." and the bug was present in both)
(This was not noticed on dynamics text (p, mf, f, etc) and hairpins).
*Changes to Scores are often not present in Parts, for no apparent reason, and vice-versa.
To be more specific, this happened with things like skipping bar counts (when telling musescore to not count a measure as a measure), hiding certain text like bar numbers, etc.
(This one is especially frustrating because it's quite an old bug and makes part editing with Musescore very difficult)
(There also needs to be a sort of automatic system to avoid symbols, notes, etc from overlapping, kind of what Sibelius has)
(Come on... I can't be be only person who edits full scores with Musescore :I )