This is a problem that I did not have under MS 3.0 that I am now having with 3.1.
I have two custom templates that I created and uploaded to the User Templates folder. When I create a new score, these two templates are named when I click on custom templates. Then when I click on one of the templates, an image of it appears in the window, but then, after I finish the rest of the setup, the final score comes up with no template. Only the title and composer lines are visible and the rest of the page is blank. Since I originally saved these templates using 3.0, I thought that might be the problem, so I saved them again under 3.1, but the problem persists. Attached is the template I am trying to select. I did not attach the other template because I have not yet tried to select it.