What is the name of this music symbol?

• Sep 14, 2019 - 05:16

I don't know the name of the music symbol where a guitarist slides from its left to right or vice versa. It's kinda like the Glissando but it's for string instruments.

At around 0:18 of this song : https://soundcloud.com/picklechan-chan/jekyll-and-hyde-hatsune-miku-and…
You can hear the Violinist doing that.


In reply to by Jojo-Schmitz

Most likely if it's by this definition :
"Definition and background: A technique of gliding from one note to another without actually defining the intermediate notes; a smooth sliding between two pitches. This term is used primarily in singing and string instruments." - searched "Portamento Music Sign"

Does MuseScore have that?

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.