Option to not jump to next page automatically
I often need to enter measures such as those shown in the attachment. Assuming that the G chord is the last measure on a page (but not in the score):
* I enter g' in voice 1 and MuseScore automatically jumps to the next page. I hit PgUp.
* I enter b in voice 2, it jumps to the next page, so I hit PgUp.
* I enter d' in voice 3, it jumps to the next page, so I hit PgUp.
* I enter G in voice 1 (left hand), it jumps to the next page, so I hit PgUp.
* I enter the three 8th notes in voice 2 (left hand), it jumps to the next page, so I hit PgUp in order to add the fermatas.
This can also be an issue with editing, not entering notes. If I need to correct something in the last measure on a page, I do so and MuseScore moves ahead when I would prefer to check that the correction was made properly before going on.
This scenario is really starting to annoy me. I understand that for many users (and sometimes for me too) automatically moving to the next page is convenient, so it's fine to have that as the default. Could we add an option to remain on the same page? I looked around in the Preferences but couldn't fine such a thing.