• Mar 30, 2020 - 12:12

I'm looking for a triller symbol, such I can text (tril between G and A restored).

In "lines" there is only trill symbol but I don't fix extra tekst behind the word "tr".

Normally you trill between G and A, here I want to trill between G and A restored because I used 3 b's on the key


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.