Musescore didn't start
Today I wasted an hour trying to start Musescore. It never showed any signs that it is doing something. Only Task Manager showed that Musescore was desperately doing something consuming 20% of CPU with power usage trend in the bloody red zone. After 10 min I had to kill it. I restarted it several times with the same result. Only after computer restarting Musescore was able to work. I remember it already happened once, so, this time I report it just to see if you are going to blame some mythical community member, who requested this behavior.
BTW, I noticed that Musescore showed on the toolbar an icon with ASIO text. I didn't use ASIO for a long time, so I don't know why Musescore decided to play with it. Yesterday it worked OK, just crashed timidly when I tried to open some files created in Musescore 2. (I think I reported it already, but apparently you decided to keep this bug).