Glitch in rhythm playback of alpa 3.5?
I have punched in a trombone score to seperate my voice from other trombone voices in the same system to get a clearer view of what I have to play. When I listen to the playback I get confused. I still got some trouble to catch the correct rhythm but I'm quite sure that the playback in measure 42 counts the rest too short.
I did not notice a deviation on any other measure.
I've prooved this finding with mp3 and ogg export, too but I did not manage to attatch a sound file to my posting. When trying to add mp3 I got an error message telling that ogg should be possible. When trying to add ogg nothing happens. Maybe it's my browser's fault but I hope someone will reproduce my finding.
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 22.214.171.12414, revision: 1ee2fe3