Transform chord symbols (ciphers) into chords on the staff.
We know that there is a plugin that does this work, however, in studies and research I found that we can perform this procedure in which the result is very faithful:
1. Open the MuseScore format file with melody and chord symbols (cipher)
2. Export this file to MIDI format
3. Open this file (MiDI) in MuseScore (note that the chord-chord symbols disappear). Note that they are on an extra staff (by default Piano)
4. Go back to the first MuseScore file, select a chord symbol (cipher), right-click -> select -> All Similar Elements
5. Launch the shortcut Ctrl C (copy)
6. Go back to the MiDI file, select the first note where the first chord symbol (cipher) will be inserted and click on the shortcut Ctrl V (paste)
7. Save this MIDI file in MuseScore format.
Obs. Attached are two excerpts from an example where this procedure was performed.
I hope I collaborated ...
|Minueto Bach melodia e cifra.mscz||7.96 KB|
|Minueto Bach melodia, cifra e acordes na pauta.mscz||10.41 KB|