How to move voice to another staff?
My problem is very similar to the one explained at https://musescore.org/en/node/12345. The only difference is that I have two staffs with 2 voices each. I want to move just one voice from the first staff to the second one.
Just for orientation – not part of this question: That voice is the second voice of the first staff, which then should become voice 1 of the second staff, with the other voices moving to pos. 2 and 3.
So I expected this to be easy, with the following modification of the steps shown in the video:
1. Change voices 1 and 2 of the first staff – like video from 0:00 to 0:13
2. Change voices 1 and 3 of the second staff in the same way
3. Select the new first voice of the first staff (the Gs in the example) with Context Menu → Select → More → Same staff and same voice (This is the one step that is substantially more complicated than the corresponding step in the video.)
4. Copy the selection to clipboard (not shown in the video; presumably the person recording it used Ctrl-C which wouldn't be visible in the video)
5. Click on the first blue rest of the second staff to select it
6. Paste clipboard
7. Swap voices 2 and 3 in second staff
After step 6, I expected the copied voice to appear in the new location, but nothing happened.